Friday, May 7, 2010

Is this Uwe Boll and Brigitte Lahaie?


No, it isn't. It's Lars Liljedahl and Saila Quicklund, care managers at Bräcke municipality. It's from this article, and I just can't stop staring at them. The Lahaie-lookalike looks uncanny here, and the Boll-lookalike looks like Uwe's younger goofy brother.

So isn't it weird that two persons that are similar to Brigitte and Uwe are working together in the shithole known as Bräcke (probably the most boring town I've ever been in)? I wonder who's the janitors, Jack Taylor and Til Schweiger?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. You could have fooled me.

CiNEZiLLA said...

That's a fucking amazing photo! And even more amazing that you found it and that you saw the similarities. You really need to get a reference photo in there too!

Great post. LMFAO. Twice.

J.

Mattias said...

Why don´t we cast her in our film Fred :-) She would be great as a succubus. If Jack Taylor were the janitor why isn´t he in the picture. If he was I would truly make this picture into a wallpaper for my bedroom.

Mattias